Infamous Grill Guard

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by Climberdad, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Rito

Rito Member

Sir ive been looking for one if for some reason you would like to sell it. I would be indebted to you

2. Robs52trk

Robs52trk Member

Did Bob Kirk ever get that truck that he was collecting parts for did his buddy sell it to him
    Pics pics pics if so keep the thread going

3. Ernest B Way

Ernest B Way Member

Never enough pictures !:cool: ;):) !!!
    Got an email notice that this thread was still alive..:D`` And after logging in instead of just browsing incognito`:rolleyes:
    reading new topics , well I thought to say Hello to Nate ! - and other Classic Parts Members..:D Always Great ! reading the forums - The Best !:) and More Pictures !:D

4. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

Hi Ernest ! .

Yep, I'm still kicking and spinning wrenches , slower that ever but I manage .

I am cleaning out some old stuff and ran across two front bumper guards for '47 ~ '54 Advance Design trucks, I'll tyo to get pictures and post them up ere long .

Need re chroming .

5. Robs52trk

Robs52trk Member

What other cool stuff do you have hidden Nate?

vwnate1 likes this.
  6. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

Just some junk .

A few old pedal typ starters that still have the DELCO tags on them, a 16" 6 lug wheel or two, maybe some working gauges that sat outside too long and need cleaning and face decals .

Somewhere I have a complete radio that never quite made it into my truck .

I prolly have owner's & shop manuals, originals but one can buy copies so good I don't think anyone cares about the originals any more .