Jul 15, 2011

Share This Page

pimentel

pimentel was last seen:
Jul 15, 2011
    1. ccharr
      ccharr
      Adilson,
      I can not do that i do not know how to cut fenders that is why I have the long bed truck that does not need the fenders cut. I do not know anyone that can. Sorry.
      Charles
    2. ol' chebby
      ol' chebby
      palmettopainter@aol.com
    3. Bilbo
      Bilbo
      Adilson, What parts do you need that I may have? If I think I can help, I'll send my email and we can follow up. Thanks for the contact. Bill Brubaker.
    4. ccharr
      ccharr
      Adilson,
      I am not sure what it is you want . Where is Winter Heaven?
    5. pimentel
      pimentel
    6. ccharr
      ccharr
      Adilson,

Welcome aboard and hopefully we here can help you out with some advice. We need to know what you truck is and maybe a photo of it will help also.
      My truck had the differential changed out to a 342/1 from a 78 1 ton, the shortened the housing and axels to fit the narrow with of our trucks for the later date trucks. The look is not much different than the original housing which was in it. The 342/1 allows me to travel at 80 if I want I do not always travel at that speed do to the truck being as old as it is, but it will do it and the engine is a 1954, 235. If you could find a 3/4 or 1 ton that had the gearing in it you could change it out and re-weld the brackets to the housing.
      BTW, a 410/1 will fit in your housing and the top speed will be better than the 514/1 is. Also if you are going to go with the V8 then look for a transmission that has overdrive in it.

Charles