Comments on Profile Post by EdZachary

1. EdZachary
    EdZachary
    I want to drop my truck 3-4" with minimal mods. I also want to make sure it's properly aligned, nice and tight etc. Planning to buy a drop axle and rear block kit from Sids, probably use 18 or 20" steel wheels from Nissan / infinity SUV, at least a front sway bar, would like to add Bilsteins if there's a fitment that works on the stock set up with minimal mods.
    Feb 20, 2016
  2. EdZachary
    EdZachary
    I had a 1952 3100 in high school (1978) and they are my favorite vintage body- There are several candidates on farms out here where I live ( pics in my album) A 1953 GMC, ran when parked 5 years ago, for $1500, fairly straight, not much rust, but front fenders have seen better days- .
    Feb 20, 2016
  3. EdZachary
    EdZachary
    There's a '52 that is a one owner, was a milk delivery truck. Engine blew in 1972, owner had it rebuilt, got it home and the water pump failed. He parked it in his barn and it sat there for the last 40 years-
    Feb 20, 2016
  4. EdZachary
    EdZachary
    It is unbelievably straight with the exception of a dent in the right front fender, That one is $2000 and then there is a 1950 3600 daily driver that just showed up on Craigslist for $4500, but afraid it probably sold instantly as haven't been able to get a response from the guy.
    Feb 20, 2016
  5. EdZachary
    EdZachary
    My project is just gunna be a fun week end cruiser, local cruise ins and to take my vintage MX bike to the track once in awhile.
    Feb 20, 2016
  6. EdZachary
    EdZachary
    Planning to plasti-dip it matte black with gloss black trim or gunmetal with brushed stainless / silver trim. Safety and reliability are key- good brakes and decent handling and I'd like to be able to cruise 65 at a comfortable rpm.
    Feb 20, 2016
  7. EdZachary
    EdZachary
    Anyways, if you do have some guidelines in a thread or can point me to another thread, that would be great! Thanks and have a great week end!
    Feb 20, 2016