Engineer

Share This Page

Wolf

Member, from Kansas

Wolf was last seen:
Jan 19, 2023
    1. healingbear
      healingbear
      Brian, research the dangers of railroad ties... It is important to your son's health...

healingbear
    2. junkmanken
      junkmanken
      hows it going. I saw the post on your 8 lug rims would you be willing to send me the phone num I would like to get 4 for my truck . I have been working on my truck for quite awhile now . will post pics later. I am trying to keep it original but am having a hard time finding the gears to change out the 4;57 . anyone out would a contact for 3;50 or 4;11 gears please inform me .
    3. coonkka
      coonkka
      Thanks Brian, Olathe yeah that is pretty close about 20 mins hwy. It is a dream but hey dreams do come true.
    4. Zig
      Zig
      Hey, Brian! What's up? Haven't seen you on here lately. Hope all is well!
      Got a question for you. I need to get a new fuel pump, and I'm not sure the one I had is the one I need. Do you have any info on the fuel pump you are using, or is it the original one?
      TIA!
      Enjoy watching the snow melt. (That should take about 4 more days down here!)
    5. bryno57
      bryno57
      Hi,
      I'm Bryan and I just joined the forum. I've got a '54 GMC deluxe cab that's just a few hours away from being in 30 pieces. The transmission has the "granny" low and I'm wondering if you know of a way to change that out to something with a higher (faster) ratio. Thanks for any help,

Bryan
    6. Wolf
      Wolf
      Wow now that is a concern. I have always been more partial the 47 to 53 ara trucks. Mostly due to the interior. I like the exterior styling on the 54 chevys, but the interior i like better on the 47-53. I really like my GMC though too, just more rare then the chevy's But the 54 Chevy is a great buy as well... Good luck with those trucks. Keep us posted on the forum, and send some pics too!!!
    7. Indy225
      Indy225
      wolf, what do you do if you own a 1950 gmc and a 1954 chevy? Who are you more faitfull too? I am in the middle of two frame off restorations and I think I need my head examined!!!!!!!! Very overwelming that I even got this far. The GMC is farther along and that is the one that is in better shape so he gets the nod. Started with three trucks, Larry (54 chevy), Moe (54 chevy) and Curly (50 GMC). Larry was parted out and sent off to AD Heaven. So Moe and Curly are moving forward, at a snails pace. Thanks to our failing economy, the descretionary cash flow is none existant! Almost at that "I've fallen and I can't get up" pace. I will keep you posted......
  • About

Engineer
    Anything

Signature

1952 GMC Yes that's right GMC Mostly original 3/4 Ton. 228 LONG motor I6. 4 Speed on the floor.
    I suppose you could call it a trailer queen, It was on a trailer in order to get it to my house:D