automation technician for ADM Cocoa

Share This Page

drummin52

Member, from Wapwallopen, Pa

drummin52 was last seen:
Jul 28, 2016
    1. rogsin54
      rogsin54
      I saw your photos for the power steering and alt brackets and would like to purchase a set for my 1954 235 inline six,they look great and exactly what I have been looking for.
      Thanks rogsin @charter.net
    2. wirehead
      wirehead
      would like to order a set for 235 need to find out when you can ship mwkwlwdw@aol.com
    3. Blueflame236
      Blueflame236
      Chris

I am intrested in a set of brackets for the 1955 235 car engine. Is there any possebillety that you could put up a post at truck 47-55 1 st. series on how to instal powersteering to an ad ?

Have an postal adres in Salem Oregon. You could reach me at martinius.berg@bbnett.no
    4. rjarb123
      rjarb123
      Chris,
      Would like a set of brackets for 216. Please contact me on payment . rjarb123@aol.com

Thanks, Ron
    5. sfeldma
      sfeldma
      forgot my email: sfeldma@gmail.com
    6. sfeldma
      sfeldma
      Hi Chris, would like to purchase a set of brackets for '54 truck 235. Paypal works for me, let me know how to order/pay. Thanks.

-scott
    7. dan_golo
      dan_golo
      Hi,

I am interested in brackets for comverter my 235 in power steering. I would like to get more info about that. Cost, shipping, Payment metod, etc.

Can you help me?

Tnks

Dan
    8. trucktony
      trucktony
      Is there a possibility to get the drawings for the 235 chevy truck engine to make an alternator and power steering pump setup.
      I can laser cut them myself.
      the shipping for a bracket would be to much compared to the cost of the brackets
      Thanks Tony
    9. mecheng76
      mecheng76
      I'm interested in your bracket setup for my 55 bel air's 235.
      Please email me at premiertsi@gmail.com.
      Thank you!
    10. bwkelley76
      bwkelley76
      Hello! I'm definitely interested in your power steering bracket setup for the 216 I6. Please give me a call at Gearhead Garage (916)481-2277, Thanks! Brandon
    11. DBerry
      DBerry
      Chris

Dropped a couple of e-mails re: power steering brackets. I can be reached @ 702 528-4636 Thanks David.
    12. kjhibbs
      kjhibbs
      Chris,

I was reading through your TBI thread and you had mentioned trying to figure out a way for this to work on the stock intake. Is it possible to get a 1bbl to 2 bbl adaptor and then get a 2 bbl to 4.3l tbi adaptor? Many Jeep guys run the 2bbl to 4.3l tbi on their 258s, is there anything that you could think of that would make this a bad option? I suppose you could also have someone machine a 1bbl to 4.3l tbi adaptor. What do you think?
    13. Los 51
      Los 51
      I am intrested in your power steering mounts for my 235 Chevy. Contact me, thanks.
      gary.cooper@roadrunner.com
    14. oreillydj
      oreillydj
      Hi Chris, I sent a query to you on the 26th on your brackets. Hope to hear back from you...... thanks.

Don (oreillydj@msn.com)
    15. drummin52
      drummin52
      I will try to remember to look tomorrow. Sorry.
    16. ronaldg
      ronaldg
      hi chris just wondering if you found the door shim and if you do
      you can email me at cgarcia77@socal.rr.com My home address is 29522 florabunda road canyon country CA 91387 Let me know what i owe you and i will send you a check thanks so much My name is Ron Garcia
    17. straightsix52
      straightsix52
      Hi Chris,

Any chance you'd be able to sell a set of those steering pump and alternator brackets for a late 50's 235? I sent you an email to your yahoo but that might have got dropped in the junk email box.

Thanks,
      Riley
  • About

automation technician for ADM Cocoa
    automotive and everything mechanical

Signature

Chris

1952 Chevrolet 3600 w/ 54 235 Inline 6
    Clifford Aluminum Intake w/ 4.3L V6 TBI conversion
    Clifford tube style headers and H.E.I. distributor mod