60 cab + hood, 63 hood for sale

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by Superman, Apr 26, 2001.

1. Superman

Superman Member

I have a 1960 cab, that needs floor pans, but other than that it's in pretty good shape. I also have a '60 hood that's in really good condition, as well as a '63 hood that's already taken down to the bare metal, ready for paint. I'm trying to sell these items, if anyone is interested. Name your price!

2. kychevy

kychevy Member

RE: 60 cab hood, 63 hood for sale

Superman
    I am working on a 1962 chevy, and am looking for a good cab. Mine has pin holes in the rain gutters, and some rust in the rear behind the gas tank. also, in the floor pans. I would be interested in some more info on your cab, I assume it is a true 60 -63 vintage cab with a wrap around windshield. (photos available?)where you are located, and how much you are asking for the cab. I am located in central KY. PLEASE contact me at h.skelton@kih.net or call me at 859-734-6777. Look forward to hearing from you soon as I am about to start welding on the floor pans of my cab.

Regards,

KYchevy

3. Richard

Richard Member

Hey superman, Ive got a 63 with a bad crease in the hood, i was wondering what a fair price is for the one you have?
    Im very intersted. E-mail me @Badbowty37510889@Gateway.net

4. uncfan

uncfan Member

Will the 63 hood fit on a 66? If so I am very interested. Write to formerth@mindspring.com