editing gallery pics

Discussion in 'Forum Questions & Suggestions' started by jimel, Oct 30, 2013.

1. jimel

jimel Member

Can someone help me...I'm trying to add a bunch of pics to the photo gallery but only one shows up at a time and it copies over someone else's....I need to delete them and start over.:(:(

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  2. Nick

Nick Administrator Staff Member

If you want to delete the pictures, do you see an option to the right when you view one of them that says "Move/Delete"? If so, click that and it should add a checkbox above the picture that says "Delete Photo?". Check that and click Submit. Or I can delete them for you if you'd like; just let me know!

I've also added additional fields now on the upload page to select up to 10 photos at a time without having to submit and return to the page after each and every one, to hopefully save you a little bit of time. You can still come back to the page as many times as you like if you have more than 10 to upload.

3. jimel

jimel Member

No I don't see anything allowing me to delete pictures...maybe I shouldn't fo this from my cell phone and it is possible that a computer would work better....

4. Nick

Nick Administrator Staff Member

Hmm you're right, it appears the mobile theme doesn't show the option to delete photos. I've turned off the mobile theme for the time being since parts of it didn't seem to work just right for me.

Also the option to delete a photo might show up, instead of what I wrote above, as "Edit Photo" next to the medium/large size version of the photo--clicking this would take you to a new page with an option at the bottom that says "If you want to delete this image completely, check this box", which you would check and then click Submit changes.