Engine pulleys & numbers

Discussion in '1967-1972' started by mikiesride, Apr 5, 2020.

1. mikiesride

mikiesride Member

Hello all, I have a 68 Chevy C10 1989 305ci, 1992 4l60 trans. When I bought the truck the engine was all setup for a long w/p and Alternator on pass side no a/c at the moment but I will be adding it later on (just not yet). I have already moved the Alternator to the drivers side and am going with a short w/p along with power steering mounting under the Alternator.
    What I am looking for is all OEM original pulleys. I do have the Alternator bracket mounted to the Head and the power steering brackets mounted to the lower face of the motor and the drivers side motor mount front bolt which I believe all that is correct for an original looking under the hood setup minus the pulleys.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Does any body have the correct pulleys stamped numbers (or where to find them or links) handy for a short w/p and power steering with future a/c. I will NOT BE USING a fan clutch setup just the blade type fan. I have some pulleys only be the seller of them telling me they are correct for a short w/p setup.

Any help would be very much Appreciative.
    thanks, Marvin