Lever shocks

Discussion in 'Chassis & Suspension' started by Chinito, Apr 3, 2012.

  1. Chinito

    Chinito Member

    Mar 30, 2012
    My truck has double action lever shocks. Where can I find the rods that connect the lever to the springs? Also, I need the bracket that goes on the springs to connect the rod. I've seen on other sites, they sell this stuff but for tube shocks. Mine had some "made up" brackets with plain A36 steel, not stamped or cast. Should 1045 steel (u bolt/spring material) would work as the connecting rods? Mine had threaded rods from questionable steel. Does anybody have pictures of them? Truck is a 49 GMC 1/2 ton.


Share This Page