Looking for parts!

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by lyssjohn, Aug 2, 2001.

  1. lyssjohn

    lyssjohn Member

    Jan 1, 2000
    I'm looking for a shifter rod and lever for my '56 Chevy Stepside. The rod I need connects the shift lever to the clamp at the base of the column. It must be from a '55 or '56 - the '57 & up rods are too short (so I've learned). Anyone have one for sale? Thanks!

  2. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Post this in the new Parts Wanted section.

Share This Page