need frontend parts for 93 z71

Discussion in '1988-1998' started by jaybyrd66, Aug 10, 2009.

1. jaybyrd66

jaybyrd66 Member

ok everybody, i have looked all over the place and cant find anyone that has one they wanna get rid of, ive got a 93 z71 and i kinda got it in a bind the other day and busted the frontend, it broke an axle inside the chunk and busted the housing. anyone know where i can find a new housing for one of these trucks? cant find anywhere you can buy em new and anyone that has em either doesnt wanna sale em or wants a FORTUNE for em. my ring gear and pinion are fine so all i need is the housing and the little piece of axle that goes in thru the back side of the ring gear. thanks and any help or advice would be appreciated

2. 2tons of fun

2tons of fun Member

how much can you afford?

my shop has 1-2 i belive but shipping from ca is going to be spendy.
    s&h 4x4, 916 927 3919

i could also snag one from junk yard out here and ship it to you but that is still going to be upwards of $400+

3. jaybyrd66

jaybyrd66 Member

ouch lol. i was kinda hopin i could find one a lil closer to home but if nothing else turns up ill sure keep you in mind, thanks alot

4. IHaveYourParts

IHaveYourParts Member

I got what you need

I bought a wrecked (slight roll over) 1996 Chevy Z71 4x4 for the transmission only to find that it wont fit in my 98...ALL parts are for sale! I am in New Market, AL

You can contact me at (256) 656-6155 for more details.