New Year's Chico Ride 2013

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by morabuffalo, Jan 3, 2013.

1. morabuffalo

morabuffalo Member

Our New Year's Chico Ride 2013...Albuquerque, NM to Santa Fe Plaza to Cerrillos to Madrid and back to Alb. by way of mountain route. Lots of fun...stopping many tourists.
    This may become one of our yearly rides...for my two sons and me (oh, plus wives and kids, of course)...all with basically the same truck...hot rod, rat rod and original Rod(me).
    A good sane way to start the New Year! One of the funny, I mean really funny spots, was the burger parking lot....all of us backing in really nice and bad in the front...Daaaaa... ON A SOLID PIECE OF ICE AND SNOW!!! (I will not comment more, but you do know who got out first?) Sure gave us a laugh.

Rod

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  2. morabuffalo

morabuffalo Member

By George I think I've got it! Well, maybe I have spoken too soon...It has taken me a couple of days getting this sent. First the pics were mega...mega...mega big. Then...??? Oh, plus I got the "Slow Boat to China Internet Thingy". So, that does not help....yes, yes, everybody has preached to me to "get with it" but, as you see there are lots of 60's hints here...now where is that brick phone?

No, I just will not send, some of the other ones...well, one is better than what I was doing last night!
    Laters,
    Rod

Got it! (at the lib.)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  3. ccharr

ccharr Member

Thanks for what you were able to get to us.
    Happy New Year

4. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

Nice !

Thanx for sharing , those are nice pix .

Do I see PEACE SIGNS on your rig ?! wow , you must be as old as me :p .