Off Topic, But Please look

Discussion in '1955-1959' started by cowboy357, Dec 12, 2008.

1. cowboy357

cowboy357 Member

I Hope this is Ok, To Post this. I Didn,t Know where the proper place would be. But The Best Idea I,ve seen In years. Thanks Bob .

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...

2. Kens 50 PU

Kens 50 PU Member

Hey Cowboy!

As far as I'm concerned, this is a perfect venue for this type of thread. If it weren't for the dedication of these great men and women, we wouldn't be sitting here posting stuff on this website! I got this at the office a couple of weeks ago and immediately sent a card, and not only that, sent it to several of my friends, hoping that they would do the same.

God bless you for trying to make a difference in this world! I hope at least half of our little family here tales the time to do it and send it to a few of their friends too!

Ken