Parts for 47-53

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by My ole 53, Aug 28, 2003.

1. My ole 53

My ole 53 Member

I have some stuff for 47-53's that is extra to me. Post your email adress and I'll send details of what I have.

2. WinCon

WinCon Member

Hi. I'm looking for the parking brake release rod for a 49 3100.

Winona
    Attachments:

3. H1 4U

H1 4U Member

email me

Location would also help with decisions on bigger items you might have for sale.

have a 49 chevy, 50 gmc, 54 gmc, always looking for parts.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  4. My ole 53

My ole 53 Member

Which rod are you needing? I will look and see what is still there on mine when it quits raining. Sorry about no location. I'm in central Illinois, near Bloomington-Normal.

5. WinCon

WinCon Member

Sorry "bout that. I need the part that the release knob hooks on to.

6. advanced design

advanced design Member

Let me know what you have for sale. I am looking for rear fenders for the '47 - '53. Thanks Dougncindy@direcway.com

7. WinCon

WinCon Member

my email is: WLa4205955@aol.com

8. bubba_53panel

bubba_53panel Member

any interior parts would be greatly appreciated. how much and what items can be sent to bubba_t87@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    Jim Tatman

9. 1950chevrolet

1950chevrolet Member

Howdy Bubba!!,,,ya got a 216 or 235 Carburetor's ya want to get rid of????,,,,,,,,,,,,chevyman@discover-net.net ,,,,Dave:) :) :) :)

10. My ole 53

My ole 53 Member

I do have a 216 with what appears to a recently rebuilt/replaced carb on it. I am planning to sell it, because the 216 is not in the future plans for my truck. $50 would take it + shipping. Let me know.

I don't have much at all for interior stuff, my two trucks are pretty bare bones. I have some dash grill stuff and some window trim stuff, really that's about all that I have extra. I have the dash still complete in my 53 that is coming out real soon, hopefully. It still has the grills, gauges, etc in it. Have a couple of steering wheels in decent shape.

11. Nukleus

Nukleus Member

Hello, how are you? I have a 47-50(????) truck bed that my
    Grandfather(deceased) turned into a trailer using the front axle and spindles for the trailer axle. I can't tell the exact year...all I can tell you is it's green in color, 4'2" W and 9' L, and 9 boards. I need the 1 ton(I think) 6 lug wheels(2) and hubs(front). Do you have any of these parts? Thanks. I'm in TX and my email: nukleus23@yahoo.com

12. KC

KC Member

Looking for the u-joint housing and u-joint for my '48 1/2 ton w/closed driveline. This housing bolts to the back of the transmission with 8 bolts.Thanks, Kevin

13. bubba_53panel

bubba_53panel Member

sorry bout the delay but how much do you want for the dash and window trim, and steering wheel/s.I'm near Hannibal, Mo and possibly might be able to pick up. My truck is also bare bones on interior,(ok I lied it's bare bones on everything)

Thanks
    Jim Tatman

14. My ole 53

My ole 53 Member

Jim, send me an email at ahunt@jonesinternational.com and we'll talk price and stuff. I don't like to put it out there anymore, nobody ever responds. Kinda like sticker shock or something.

15. My ole 53

My ole 53 Member

The only thing I have as far as trans stuff is complete trans (3 spd). I don't want to start taking it apart and selling pieces yet because I don't know what I'm going to use in mine yet, my 4 or 3 spd.

16. colsen4

colsen4 Member

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE FOR SALE FOR 51 CHEV 3100
    LOOKING FOR A FEW ITEMS AT A GOOD PRICE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT

colsen4@tampabay.rr.com

or you can call me at 727-848-7372

Thank You. Walter

:) :) :) :)

17. krnut123

krnut123 Member

do you know anything about how it runs? is it ready to drop? where are you located? thanks krnut

18. My ole 53

My ole 53 Member

As far as I know the motor runs okay. I turned it over by hand when I got it but never tried to start it. The guy I got the truck from said he had it running in the summer. I'm located in central Illinois, near Bloomington-Normal. Email me at akh1998@bwsys.net if you need more info. Thanks.

19. 50chev

50chev Member

hi
    just wondering what you have and prices

my e-mail is ehps@earthlink.net

thanks
    nick

20. KRK53GMC

KRK53GMC Member

I am looking for a three speed for my 53 1/2 ton, closed drive shaft. Do you have? If so how much, I realize shipping may be a concern. I'm located near Green Bay Wi. jkasbohm@itol.com Thanks