Parts For Sale

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by jessie57, Jan 23, 2004.

1. jessie57

jessie57 Member

I have a set of 55-57 Chevrolet step-side bumpers. They are painted and in _decent_ condition. Perfect candidates for re-chroming or re-painting. Pics are available upon request. I will take the best offer or trade for parts.

I also have 5 6-lug slotted mags. 4 of them have tires with 80% tread. They could use polishing to look good. Pics available upon request. I will take the best off or trade for parts.

I have a 57 grill that is painted and has lose teeth. It also has a dent. All the imperfections could be fixed easily if you can do metal work. A good candidate for re-chroming or paint. Pics are available upon request. I will take the best offer or trade for parts.

I have more crap that I will put up for sale. I want to get rid of the larger items laying around. These are all from my project 57.

Some items that I am looking for include bed wood, bed rails, kick panels, and air suspension parts.

2. jessie57

jessie57 Member

btw, I'm in Washington state. Preferably looking for a local sale but will ship at buyers expense.

e-mail: mejum@hotmail.com

pics of my project: http://hood.hctc.com/~mejum/pics/truck

3. advanced design

advanced design Member

Jessie,

Very nice truck! What did you do for the suspension front and rear? Really low and looking cool!

4. jessie57

jessie57 Member

we grafted a '78 trans am front clip to the original frame. as for the rear we replaced the stock leafs for aftermarkets. i think there are only a few back there. i have pictures that i can scan if you are interested.

5. Texasguy1231

Texasguy1231 Member

About how much would you want for your rear bumper? That is currently one of the only pieces I don't have for my truck.

Chris

6. jessie57

jessie57 Member

Texasguy1231-

Here are pics of the bumpers.

http://hood.hctc.com/~mejum/pics/forsale/

I'm not looking for much for the bumpers. They are factory bumpers (thicker than repos I believe) but do have some blemishes.

How does $50+shipping sound?

7. saylavie

saylavie Member

I own a 58 apache with 6 studs, how much are you asking for your rims and tires? Are your rims chromed or aluminium ? Marc

8. 1957chevtruck

1957chevtruck Member

Hello,
    I am just starting a 57 3100, I have a very nice grille however I am missing the eight little straight sections that go on the top and the bottom of the trapezoids. Do you still have your grille, what kind of shape are those pieces in, and how much do you want for the whole thing?
    Byron

9. 1957chevtruck

1957chevtruck Member

Do you still have your 57 Grille?
    Byron

10. jessie57

jessie57 Member

sorry for the delay in replying. for the last week i have been unable to login/create a new account.

i still have the grill. it is still for sale. i will take pictures of it tomorrow.

11. jessie57

jessie57 Member

I'm only asking for $100. Thats for 5 rims, 4 with tires. Shipping is what is going to hurt. I will drive as north as Bellingham, WA and as south as Portland, OR. Let me know.

12. jessie57

jessie57 Member

Sorry for the delay again. My home computer has issues with accessing the truck forum.

Anyhow, I've posted pics of the grill here:
    http://www.hctc.com/~mejum/pics/truck/grill

13. can you send me pictures of the rims. what size are they

14. jessie57

jessie57 Member

http://www.hctc.com/~mejum/pics/forsale/

15. timpage

timpage Member

I noticed a steel 8 lug wheel in one of your pictures... do you have a set (of 4)for sale? Im not sure If I will need a set for sure, but am keeping an eye out anyway. IF so, how much would you want?

Thanks
    Tim

16. jessie57

jessie57 Member

$100 for all 5, 4 with tires and 1 w/o. Looking for cash for a bed kit. Shipping is what is going to hurt. I'd prefer local pickup/delivery. I will drive as far north as Bellinham, WA and as far south as Salem, OR.

17. how wide are they and do you know the back spacing
    thanks
    A.J.

18. jessie57

jessie57 Member

Someone correct me if I'm doing this wrong...

I measured from the backside of the rim (where it bolts on to the drum) to the outer edge of the back side of the rim and it measured ~3.5".

If it helps, these were the rims + tires my truck came with and they fit on the stock assemblies. I can post a picture if it helps.

19. ZZTom

ZZTom Member

I would be interested in those mags if you still had them,
    But I think shipping to the east coast where i am would be
    out of the question?

20. bullseye54

bullseye54 Guest

If you still have the 6 lug wheels I will take them.. Bullseye54@aol.com.. Let me know the shipping to 06483.. thanks and nice job so far on your truck!