parts

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by pimp daddy, Jun 11, 2001.

1. pimp daddy

pimp daddy Member

have just about anything for 64-66 model trucks. write back if anything is wanted or needed.

2. jrcovington

jrcovington Member

Pimp Daddy,

My son and I just adopted a 64 C10 that's been lowered and had a 350 stuffed in it. We have a cooling problem since the original engine was probably a 230 6 cylinder. Do you have any of the 65/66 brackets/baffles, and retainer hardware for the large capacity radiators?

John

3. sperry

sperry Member

I need a the original rear bumper and brackets (paintable) for a 64" longbed fleetside.

let me know.

thanks,
    Sam Perry
    sperry3330@aol.com

4. jeb2

jeb2 Member

Hey. I was wondering if you had the chrome pieces that are just behind the doors on a 66' model.

5. 64SWB

64SWB Member

I have seen pictures of the orignial tach that goes in early 60's instrument cluster. Have you seen one or know where to get?

6. SEB

SEB Member

i have a '65 gmc fleetside and looking for a grill. I may be able to use a chevy grill if it'll fit?

7. Biggy

Biggy Member

Hey I just want to know if you have a truck bed for a 1965 chevy longbed fleetside. It has to be in pretty good condition no severe dents, holes, bumps. If you have pictures send some to my e-mail pichardo649@msn.com

8. whynot

whynot Member

I have a 64 from Canada that has dual head lights. Do you have or know where I can get a new or undamaged bezel that surrounds both lights? I have never seen these for sale new, at CD or anywhere else.

Thanks =)

9. gonzo64

gonzo64 Member

>have just about anything for 64-66 model trucks. write back
    >if anything is wanted or needed.

Hi there. I was wondering if you had a headlight bezel for a 64? I just need a plain (not chromed) bezel. Let me know if you do, and how much you want for it. You can contact me at:

gonzalezrld@msn.com

Thanks

10. 63truckin

63truckin Member

Looking for aluminum headlight rings ffor a 63.

11. Arizona64

Arizona64 Member

Do you have fenders? In decent cond?

Regards,
    Arizona64

12. Arizona64

Arizona64 Member

Got steering columns or parts for???

Regards,
    Arizona64}>

13. 65_C10

65_C10 Member

hi, i have a 1965 C10 shortbed i need rocker panels, complete bed assembly and both left and right doors also if your hood is in decent condition i would like to have it to basically anything you have i probably need see if you can get me those three things and i am willing to pay for what i get. my email is intimidator_8_2004@yahoo.com email me if you have anything i can use oh yeah i need a wiring harness in good condition if you have one.

James Biggs