The Big Dilemma

Discussion in '1947-1954' started by wrongpaw, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Zig

Zig Member

Thanks Kevin! The trans mount comment on the PBB page has me wondering, but not to worry- The reuse of my harness sounds encouraging! I'm all about recycling. As far as the column, I'll get around to measuring the length, but I like the look of it. It's a slim column much like the aftermarkets that you can find. (And I can't beat the price!)

2. brit 50

brit 50 Member

Hey, lets cut the crap, tell her the 47' too expensive to upgrade, buy her a good S10 to drive and keep the 47' for yourself, you will spend high bucks and countless hours on it getting it just right and all she will say is she don't like it cos her purse slides off the seat when she goes round a corner:eek: or something so unbelievable you will wonder why you bothered in the first place:mad: . NEVER EVER build a car/truck for a woman! they want something totaly different out of it than we do:rolleyes: .
    ________
    Ford (europe) model c specifications

Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
  3. Kens 50 PU

Kens 50 PU Member

You're missing the point!

You always TELL them that you're building THEM a truck, but really what you're doing is building it for yourself. Then, if by some chance she says "Hey, why are you driving MY truck, you simply say: Coulda sworn i heard a strange noise. Better road test it for ya!":D

4. 52stake

52stake Member

hydro

There is a factory hydro. Take it to a hot rod shop and have it tweekd.

5. Zig

Zig Member

I'd say, "You bet your a-- I'll build you a truck!" When you're mounting the blower on top of the mighty V8, make sure they are out shopping. If, after it's ready to go and they can actually handle the surge and idle screwing it does, then tell them to flip that switch when they are going down the highway and see if they don't give it back to you!;) Just a thought...