Wanted: Late model seats

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by Old77, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Old77

Old77 Member

I have a 77 C10 with the stock bench seat in it that I am restoring and I am now starting on the interior of the truck. I would like to get a set of late model seats for it. Preferrably from a mid 90's and later truck. It would be even better if the seats had the integrated seat belt in them. So if anyone has some that they might want to sell or if they know of a place I can get these other than just going to a dealership then I'm all ears.:)

2. 74X4Burb

74X4Burb Member

Try customseatsoftexas.com they have factory takeout seats along with custom seats.hope this helps,good luck on your project.Karl

________
    Vapor Genie Review

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  3. Old77

Old77 Member

Karl-

Thanks for the suggestion. I went to this site, though, and it was for Home Improvement and Businesses, though. Not for automotive seats. I looked at the links on the page, also, and did not see anything that went to an automotive area. Did I miss something?

4. 74X4Burb

74X4Burb Member

I guess that company went out of bussiness or some thing,its been awhile since I was at that site. guess I should have checked first.you might try this place EZ SEATING MFG phone # is 1-866-397-3264 or 972-557-5594 address is 10426 C.F. HAWN FRWAY.,DALLAS, TEXAS 75217.might try your local wrecking yards too.Karl

________
    Babimac

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  5. mbcdg

mbcdg Member

I think I may have just what you're looking for. I purchased a pair of '99 Silverado seats with the center seat, but I'm not using them. They have the seat belt built-in. I was going to put them in my '69 GMC, but I've started going more radical (racing). Let me know if you're interested.

6. Old77

Old77 Member

Thanks for the offer, man, but I have already bought some seats from an '02 Silverado so I'm already good to go. I'm in the process of putting them in now. There's a lot more modification that is going into this than I thought there would be. I found out real quick that the floor board in a '77 is not anywhere close to flat like they are in the late model trucks and the much earlier trucks.:) Thanks again for the offer.

7. Txlearmech

Txlearmech Member

How much modification for a 63? What you want for them and where do you live?
    Dream Big, Dare to Fail!!

8. Old77

Old77 Member

These late model seats are not for sale, Txlearmech. I am in the process of putting them in right now. However, my original bench seat I'd sell to you. I do not know how much modifying would have to be done as I do not know what the floor board of a '63 looks like.