Zzzzzzzzzzz

Discussion in '1955-1959' started by AZ58Cameo, May 18, 2012.

1. AZ58Cameo

AZ58Cameo Member

I Only Hear Crickets!
    zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:(

2. BAM55

BAM55 Member

It seems to be the norm here.:D

3. vwnate1

vwnate1 Member

Kinda Sad

They're out there reading but few seems to grasp the simple concept that knowledge is useless unless it is shared.....

If you ask , the fellas on the '47 ~ '54 Forum are well versed and always helpful .

4. drivea55

drivea55 Member

Ooc

Well guys, not that I ever have anything to offer, I've been out of touch on my progress, cuz the latest ISP I got was worthless. I've tried on several occasions to post some progress pics, but no luck. So, let's see how it works today. I've got a few pics, but I want to take a couple more, as progress has slightly improved. We'll see. And, yeah, it's been pretty quiet here lately.
    Woody

5. drivea55

drivea55 Member

More to add

I do have some issues to share. I had a little trouble figuring out my clutch linkage, but found the right one (hopefully) earier this week. Should be arriving tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm also having issues with mounting my alternator. But, I've only bought two brackets assys. so far, and one appears to be proper with some minor modifications. The other is a 'no go'. Going to be working on proper fitting of the driveshaft this week, and re-arranging my garage so I can start on the body work. Getting there slowly, but not too bad for still less than a year, I guess :eek:
    Woody