Share This Page

Bill Hanlon

Member, from Fredericksburg TX

Bill Hanlon was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Mar 28, 2024 at 2:43 PM
    1. coilover
      coilover
      Bill,
      The truck is a Chevy. I posted some pics on the discussion site.
    2. Jeff Cherney
      Jeff Cherney
      Hi Bill, I’m buying another truck. It’s a 1946 Chevy pickup. I’m told it’s missing the hardware at the wheels for the emergency brake that attaches to the cables. I don’t see it listed anywhere to buy. Do you have any ideas where I can get it or references to what I need or even looks like? I’m the guy you helped out with my 49 part issue.
    3. CHARLES LEONE
      CHARLES LEONE
      Bill ....I wanted to talk to you about dial-a-gap......Chuck 815-705-4438
      1. Bill Hanlon
        Bill Hanlon
        Tried your phone number. Went immediately to voice mail, which would not record my message.
        Mar 25, 2018
      2. CHARLES LEONE
        CHARLES LEONE
        I Didn't have any missed calls...... Please try again or give me a number and I will call you..........thank you
        Mar 27, 2018
    4. Rattail138
      Rattail138
      Hi Bill, I had seen one of your replies to a gentleman looking for a bench seat. I too am trying to find 1 . If for some reason he doesn't want it & you are still wanting to get rid of it please keep me in mind. Thanks ,Jason 915-841-8582
    5. Herb Rockwell
      Herb Rockwell
    6. Greg's 55
      Greg's 55
      Bill, I was wondering if you still had any of your torus pieces for sale? I would be interested in buying them.

Thanks, Greg
    7. GrandpaGlenn0
      GrandpaGlenn0
      Hi Bill, Any progress on your Insurance situation--if I can help please call== 406 544 4564
      or send me your phone #
      Glenn
    8. bb19552nd
      bb19552nd
      thanks for the info bill . that should give me a place to start.
    9. Blueflame236
      Blueflame236
      Hey Bill Hanlon

Texas plates indeed they are. The 1950 trucks history is that the truck came from a Frank Sklencar in San Antonio (framtruck). After that a Fred A Hammon from Irving had the truck a while. The truck whas in not a good shape and i have spend a lot of time and money on it. But today it shows as good daily driver. I am going to use it on the farm in my buizness (firewood sales).

Friendly regards Martinius Berg.
    10. rguarda
      rguarda
      Hi Mr. Bill Hanlon,

congratulations for your pickup, is she really very beautiful, do you have more pictures of her by chance??
      Thank you and great weekend
  • About