Retired (Mechanical Engineer - CWI)

Share This Page

Lakeroadster

Member, Male, from Central Colorado

Lakeroadster was last seen:
May 29, 2024
    1. jkolin
      jkolin
      Hello Lakeroadster, i know its an old post, but was wondering if you still have the grill lettering CAD file for a 63 c10. I would be very grateful for it, my email is jkolin1@gmail.com. Thank you so much for your help.
      1. tpdhifi likes this.
    2. 53fivewindow
      53fivewindow
      Hi Lakeroadster, I also would appreciate the 47-53 tailgate lettering CAD file. Like Edwin before me, I know it's an old post but would be grateful to receive it. My email is kdbkdb@embarqmail.com Thanks in advance for your help!
    3. Edwin
      Edwin
      Hi Lakeroadster, im interested in getting the chevy 1947 - 1953 and 1955 -1957 Tailgate lettering CAD file. I know its an old post but if you still have it could send it to 20vrsi@gmail.com
      Thanks
    4. Wsantiagojr
      Wsantiagojr
      Hello Lakeroadster, I am a new member and I was wondering if you still have the file for both the front Grill and the rear tailgate. My trucks are a 1965 and 1966 Chevy C10 Sidestep. Here is my email wsantiagojr@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.
    5. Fisherprice2R
      Fisherprice2R
      Painting the front grill on my 66chevy. Curious if i could get the CAD file for the front 60's grill. It would help immensely.
      fisherprice2R@gmail.com
    6. Mark Konschak
      Mark Konschak
      Hi Lakeroadster, I was interested in getting the 1947 - 1953 Tailgate Script CAD file. If you still have it and could send it to Markkonschak@hotmail.com that would be amazing! Thanks!
    7. bluesride
      bluesride
      hello in sunding out a pm to deadzone trucking about fulton viser for 1949 kb1 international split windshield thanks
      1. Lakeroadster likes this.
    8. MrFleetSide
      MrFleetSide
      Painting the front grill on my 60 chevy. Curious if i could get the CAD file for the front 60's grill. It would help immensely. Thanks in advance, mario

Yikesmario@gmail.com
    9. '63MurderTruck
      '63MurderTruck
      Hi,
      I'm currently restoring a 1963 Step-side with my 17 yr old son. We really like your 'rear roll-pan'. Did you fabricate it yourself?
      Thank you,
      Tim
    10. Mikeshannontowing
      Mikeshannontowing
      I'm close to Atlanta but if you have some good door I will pay shipping
    11. BULLITT65
      BULLITT65
      I also have a 69 Camaro and have some questions for you about yours. Please email me.
      BULLITT65@aol.com
    12. BULLITT65
      BULLITT65
      hey I like the pics of your camaro. Can you post a pic of the rear end stamp?
    13. WORF755
      WORF755
      I am a new member and was wondering if you still had the CAD file for the tailgate for a 55 2nd generation? If so, I would appreciate a copy.
      My email is: pkdeem@q.com
      Thanks in advance, Paul
    14. 580bassrock
      580bassrock
      I was wondering if you still had cad files on the Chevrolet letters on the tailgate? And by chance if you had a cad file on the chevy bowtie? My email is rhickman@texomamillwright.com.... Thank You
  • About

Retired (Mechanical Engineer - CWI)

Signature

Inspired to be different. Different in a way of my own, not in a way that others strive.

"The Orange Crate" 1965 C10 SWB Step Side Build Thread
    Ye Ole Barn Build Thread Link: 30' x 44' x 10' Pole Barn w/ full height 2 post lift

Some Technical Threads I Have Authored:
    Frame Mounted Gas Tank --- Rear Frame Notch --- Upper Shock Relocation --- Track Bars, The Long & The Short Of It --- Cab / Bed Step Gravel Guards ---

A smart man learns from his own mistakes, a wise man learns from the mistakes of others.