Retired Military, Army and Air force

Share This Page

Flashlight

Member, from Greeneville, Tennessee....Looking out over the Smo

Flashlight was last seen:
Mar 22, 2014
    1. waynesel
      waynesel
      I SUSPECT your engine has sold but just in case I am interested in your 235.
    2. Blueflame236
      Blueflame236
      Hi Flashlight

First of all a happy new year to you and the fam.
      Do you have some snow on the farm up in your hills making some X-mass sensation for the kids and the adults?

Hope it is convinient to ask you question about your truck ,if not i am not really in hurry with doing the install. As i am still in the early prosess of gethering the needed information.
      As you might know i am planning to Install the Carter overdrive in front of the Saginaw if posseble ? Therefore i need to know if i have to change the front curves of my bench/seat as the tranny becomes longer then the "standard" setup. Wanna ask you a question in this matter. Could you be so kind to measure the space between the front benchpanel on the floor to senter shifter stick of your Saginaw tranny?

Friendly regards Martinius.
    3. Flashlight
      Flashlight
      Sorry, $600.00 firm.
    4. cdk
      cdk
      Steve nice to talk to you yesterday...still thinking about it. Would tou take $400.00 for the pair.
      Chris
  • About

Greeneville, Tennessee....Looking out over the Smo
    Retired Military, Army and Air force
    Retired from the Military after 27 years. Built a country place with a 5 bay Carriage House. Finally have time to be and do what I want to.

Being back in the Green Tennessee Mountains. All aspects of country life. Fishing, boating, old trucks, Home made Wines from my orchard. Pretty Green 2 lane country farm roads to cruise in my Chevy!